4/19/15

Coffee + Chat II Vol. 1


I really really love coffee.  I love the frothy, bitter, strong, smell of it!  I especially love sipping on that piping hot goodness with a friend and a warm conversation.  Welcome, lets chat.


Go on and take a sip and I will indulge you with a few things on my mind:

1.  There are many things on the horizon over the next few months and I am specifically excited about my Influence network google hangout coming up. Community can be a tricky thing to find, especially being in the thick of motherhood and all things toddlers.  I have found my heart yearning for more community more than ever in this stage.  I am excited to be united with others nationwide through a video community group.  No matter what community looks like, in person, or webinar- style, hold on to it, cultivate it and be consistent.

2. This week I will be signing up for a little 5K to give myself a little kick in the pants and some much needed motivation to run with the stroller again!  I love having things to look forward during the weekend-being able to switch up the environment and really get outside myself.  I notice that my daughter truly thrives off being around other people.  New and familiar alike she exudes joy and laughter and wants to connect with others.  My little extrovert!

3. I have been working on a little side project that I do not intent finishing even this year, but I am excited to unveil it over the next several months.  My creative juices have really been flowing lately and I have been trying my best to find the time to dedicate to these projects as well as tending to my daily tasks of interacting with my toddler, cooking and cleaning.

4.  I am definitely saving up for Emily Ley's Simplified Planner.  What an inspiration this lady is.  Having a son and now twins she still works hard on her business and makes things happen.  If you do not know who this woman is check her out HERE.

5.  I have been really going deep with some of my religious questions.  It really dawned on me that my relationship/religion can only grow up until the point where my deepest questions find answers/peace.  I have many questions that I often have just left on the back burner and I really want to be intentional about trying to seek answers to them so that I can gain even more confidence with my beliefs.

Enjoying that coffee still?  I know I am.

2 Timothy 1:7 says:

 "For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline."

You can do this!  Conquer this week and have no fear, put your trust in Him and he will sustain you.

No comments:

Post a Comment