12/16/14

All Who Are Restless


I have been restless you guys.  Seriously restless.  I have been waiting and waiting and anxious and worried about so many things.  But, oh to be lead into worship by a group of wonderful women who love the Lord.  Oh how my soul feels refreshed.  In the midst of all I have going on, all you have going on, to know there is a God who is here.  He longs for us to stay, to drink, to be at peace, and to learn from Him.

I was able to connect online tonight with She Reads Truth for their Live Christmas Party and wow was it wonderful! I am feeling so refreshed with the great truth that I heard.

I had so many blog post topics tonight that I could have started writing, so many thoughts and emotions from the day, and yet absolutely no desire to write whatsoever. I decided to tune in to the She Reads Truth Christmas party, and gees am I excited that I did.

Oh for sweet inspiration.

I greatly encourage you to check out the beautiful, cozy, rich living room inspired evening the ladies over at She Reads Truth put together.  It really blessed me and gave a great new perspective.

Go there now-seriously!

I was considering going into all the details as to why I was in a slump, didn't want to write, feeling uneasy and anxious but I am not going to do that.  I just want to end this evening with a large cup of piping hot tea, my bible, turning off the electronics and just meet with the Lord.  I can spend so much time searching for inspiration, and reading blogs, getting encouraged, getting discouraged, excited about advent, overwhelmed with tasks- that, dare I say it-I have been missing it!  I have been missing just sitting with Jesus and taking it all in!

I encourage you to go and read your word.  Dig in and see why we celebrate this season.  Why is it a big deal, and find something new that you haven't seen.

I am eager to invite the Holy Spirit to lead me tonight, to be known by the one and only creator of my soul and to REST in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment