12/11/14

2015 PowerSheets // Lara Casey Shop

I am so excited to continue on in my journey of becoming organized and planning ahead!  I have used various planners in the past from Target or Office Depot and they got the job done, but nothing really stuck. So needless to say I have been on the hunt for a really good planner. Through a blog: This One to be exact-I found the  Lara Casey Shop!  This lady is so awesome and is all about being intentional with goals.  Setting big and small goals and understanding the 'whys' and 'drives' behind them.

Lara Casey's theme is: "Make it Happen: Surrender your fear, take the leap, live on purpose."  Such sweet words.


Trust me I am all about being in the moment and definitely recognizing the here and now, however I do want to make things happen.  I want to plan and organize and try my best to utilize the talents that God has given me.  Doing my part in all that for me means getting organized, seeking vision, and the steps it will take to get there.

I want to grab hold of life for the new year and not let life grab hold of me!  I am so excited for this Christmas season, but I can't help but already look forward to the new year because every year it comes so fast!  I am trying my best to be in the moment and still plan and dream for next year.  I think with the help of these powersheets and continuing on I will be able to achieve more than I can imagine.

Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment