1/1/15

Goals: *January*


Happy New Year everyone!  I cannot believe I am already writing another goals blog post.  How quickly December went by.  I am excited though to really see my goals through this year.  I talked about Lara Casey's powersheets in my last post and I am really excited to share some of them with you. Here are my goals for the month of December.
  1. Purchase a yoga Pass
  2. Pray about Adoption
  3. Christmas shopping done by mid Dec.
  4. Build up blog post repertoire
  5. Jan-Dec Goals made
  6. Finish 2 books
  7. Turn in volunteer application to my church
  8. Savings for Influence Conference
  9. Send out Christmas Cards
  10. Substitute teach once
  11. Find a Marriage book to do together
  12. Be consistent with Riley feeding herself with spoon
  13. Look up mini triathlons in area
  14. Print more wedding photos to put up
  15. Be present / be still / be Jesus to the best of my ability.
I have learned so much through working through many of the prompts provided by the powersheets.  Many of my goals have changed or do not have enough priority to actually make them happen.  I have found that goal making is primarily found in knowing your core.  Who you are at the very depth.  Focusing on a certain word for the year and letting those goals flow out of that place.

      Consistency                                     Community                                     Cultivate


I created my goals based on the above three words, and out of my core. Figuring out your core takes time.  I had to sit with questions like: why do I do what I do?  Why do I want to make things happen?

At my core I am a lover of community and collaborating.  I love to encourage and be encouraged.  I want to be consistent in life with things I set out to do.  Above it all I want to love, show love, be love and be loved. 

Goals:

  1. Net over $100 on Ebay
  2. Livescan and volunteer at church
  3. Company solidified for adoption // intentionality
  4. Research instructor certs. (yoga, spin)
  5. Build 10+ repertoire blog posts
  6. Send out 3 encouragement cards to 3 friends
  7. Make a friend date plan
  8. Deep clean hosue
  9. Start marriage book with my husband

No comments:

Post a Comment