5/28/14

Riley: 8 months 3 weeks

As of yesterday Riley is pulling herself up on furniture. It started when I came in her room to get her up from her nap and I saw that she was on her knees and had her hands on the sides of the crib.  I coerced her with a toy and she stood up.  Well, let me tell you, once she learned something there is no forgetting.  No she is trying it all over the place.  She also learned that her bed is bouncy when she stands up ;/ eek.  We lowered her bed last night though to take those necessary precautions and all.  They other thing that she started was this hilarious noise.  She is really learning her voice and it cracks me up every time.  She is also really mimicking people.  Nate was doing this little laugh cough and she was copying his noises.  So cute!

It is crazy how fast babies develop! I am just blown away and just trying to be in the moment and play with her and watch her grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment