9/10/14

Why I blog.

      It dawned on me that I have not actually written down why I blog. I have verbalized it to my friends and family, but have not actually sat down and written about it.  So....here it is.


Why I blog:
      I blog because I love to write. Since I can remember I have always had journal.  A place where I could write down my thoughts and the days activities. I could always express myself through written words.  Journaling was a way that I could really understand what I was feeling and thinking and allowed me to tangibly look back on growth in my life.  Now you may ask why not just keep my thoughts to myself in my own journal? Good question. I originally started the blog when I became pregnant and really wanted to look back on the pregnancy for myself and for my daughter Riley. It was my own online baby book.   Well it has definitely evolved in to a lot more; and I am thankful.  

       I blog because I care. I care about being inspirational, and I care about helping and serving others.  The online blogging community is amazing.  I have been able to connect with people that I may have never met otherwise,  and likewise people that have read my blog have been able to connect with me.  There is a huge community of women in the blogosphere that need encouragement, that want to give encouragement, and those looking to see how others 'do life."  I want to share my life and my experiences because they matter, and God has brought me through many things that I know will help and inspire others.

       I blog to be balanced.  When I sit down to write I get so excited.   When I get that space in the evenings to write, I feel centered; whole.  The day floods through my mind and I can reflect on where my heart is.  When I know where my heart lies, I can know myself better. Thus knowing  how to connect with my husband better, my friends, daughter and family.  I can live more productively and positively when I have reflected and learned from the days joys and trials.

      I blog because I am passionate.   I am passionate about so many things in life and I want to know them more and I want others to know too! I am a writer and blogging is what I do.


      What are your passions in life? Are you going after them?

No comments:

Post a Comment