10/13/14

Monday Mama Montage Vol. 7

         Hello and Happy Monday!  If this is your first time visiting, welcome.  Every Monday, well almost, I do a piece on motherhood and the happenings surrounding it.  This last weekend my little family met some other family members at our local pumpkin patch! This pumpkin patch has it all, and there were so many fun things to do!  Now that we have a walker on our hands, our trip to the patch was more like follower the leader.  That leader being Riley.  This new found talent of hers has us all over--but I love it! Who doesn't like a little extra exercise?  Plus if she is discovering and is happy than I am. Heck she makes most of my friends  these days with how friendly she is!  And now that she can just walk herself over to whoever she wants, you better believe I have had my fair share of converstions with complete strangers. I love it though.  Feast your eyes on these gems I snapped this last weekend...




My little love just roaming around the pumpkin patch all by herself.  This is still so strange to me.

My spunky zany child--probably the last time we will get her in this stroller!

Such a priceless face here!  Loved walking by herself.

I think this hand holding thing was pretty short lived...

Seriously though amazing.  My little babe is walking. My 13 month/1 year and I month old is walking. All by herself, and she loves it! I am thrilled to be able to watch her through this stage-learning and discovering. Gaining more stability and walking all over the house.  She has more independence.  More time away from Mom and Dad.  Sure each season brings its new challenges, but I am really loving this one. My little babe is growing and learning and has entered the toddle phase officially.  Praise the Lord.


What stages in motherhood have you loved?
Even if you are not a Mom, how have you learned from having independence? 




No comments:

Post a Comment