5/21/14

Riley 8.5 months old

My little Riley girl is growing like a weed.  I wanted to do an update of where she is.

She is crawling all over the place
She loves her smoothies still
She loves avocado, banana, rice, and raspberries
Just this week she has started this really funny laugh.
She has been teething the last four to five days with her second bottom tooth.
Still loves her baby Einstein
Loves to stand and walk while we hold her hands
Really loves bath time and watching the water go down to drain
Changing her diaper and clothes is such a challenge because she always wants to be crawling and rolling
Loves to blow raspberries with her fingers as well as on my shoulder
Loves eating puffs
If we are eating she wants to be eating
A bottle isn't enough food for her anymore, I give her such a variety of real food throughout the day to satisfy her
Still in size two diaper but I know she has to be pushing 18 lbs soon.  Those diapers are feeling a little tight.
She is officially in 9 month clothes, not 6-9 but fully 9 months! Ahhhh!
She loves peekaboo
Attempting to feed herself
Will tolerate blueberries but not her favorite
She eats tomatoes
Seriously she eats pretty much anything I give her
Still really enjoys the stroller and the backpack
Has not yet ventured into the hallway while crawling
Is not pulling herself up on things yet
Can go from a sitting position to crawling
When I place in front of something while,standing she can hold herself up
Does not have stranger danger
I have been away for her for more 9 hours and she was fine
She loves playing with books and biting them
Laughs and smiles when I play guitar and tries to help me play
She still smiles at this little sun on her baby Einstein that always makes me smile
Still absolutely loves being outside
Totally sleeps 10-12 hours a night.
Still needs to hold blanket in hands when she is trying to fall asleep

She is just growing so fast I can't believe. The Lord is good to us with having such an amazing healthy daughter.  I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment