5/8/15

Not getting Overwhelmed at the Gym


I recently joined a gym and knew that when I walked through those doors I would be completely overwhelmed by all of the machines!  I knew that I would want to go try them all, and then not really get anything done.  My sister is a personal trainer and helped me put together a plan for the gym, so that I would not be overwhelmed, I would not be there more than 1 hour, and I would see results.  What?!?!

It's true.  This way of working out is so great because I actually keep track of my workouts on my little piece of paper-so old school right?  I have already seen increase in my lifting.  So great.


Here is what I do:

Mon: Chest and Tricep
Wed: Back and Bicep
Fri: Legs and Shoulders


Here is the breakdown:

3 Chest exercises and 3 tricep exercises
After each exercise we do 25 reps of a core workout
Ending with 1.30 min. of cardio
Done!

Chest and Tricep

Dual Axis Incline Press: 1st set: 12 reps 2nd set: 8 reps 3rd set: 15-20.

**2nd set: Increase by 10% from first set. 3rd set: 50% of 2nd set

Example 1st set: 45#  2nd set: 50# 3rd set: 25#

Trust me this is the way to work out!  You will feel amazing and see results on your paper-numbers do not lie!  If that makes sense then we will move on.

Knee-ups 25 reps
Bicycle: 1.30 min


Rotation 2

Shoulder Press (exercise)
90/90 (Core)
Stairmaster (cardio)

Rotation 3

Chest Fly Machine (exercise)
Side Plank (core)
Treadmill (cardio)

Rotation 4

Tri Dips
V-ups
Bicycle

Rotation 5

Tri Rope Pull Downs
Russian Twists
Stairmaster

Rotation 6

Overhead Tr Dumbell
Plank Alt: Arm and Legs
Treadmill

Done Done Done!

That is all seriously-pretty great right?


No comments:

Post a Comment