9/5/14

Number 1 // Gratitude {Part Two}

My precious bundle of joy is going to be ONE tomorrow. I am beyond thrilled and so thankful that we made it! I made it! This family made it! Yes this is one small year, but it has been a big one for me and I am thankful for so many reasons:

1. We are alive! Praise Jesus
2. Riley has been a healthy girl this year (a little asthma, but nothing to complain about)
3. I love staying home with her
4. Looking back at pregnancy and being thankful how well it went
5. Learning about Riley and just being so in love
6. Being able to see more glimpses of God's great love for His children through loving Riley.
7. Getting through those first three months with a newborn, when it felt unbearable at times
8. Seeing God work and growing and stretching me
9. Seeing the importance and the honor of praying for her
10. Having family that has loved and supported us through this last year.



Jesus is so good to us and all that I have is because of Him. I am just thankful and I am excited to celebrate with friends and family tomorrow!
This just says "God is good"

No comments:

Post a Comment