9/9/14

Monday Mama Montage Vol. 3

   My beautiful baby girl turned one on Saturday. She is now considered a toddler.  How can this be? She was just a newborn like yesterday.  I am in shock that she even turned one, and  now I have to tell people I have a toddler. Wow.  How quickly life can move and how quickly little Miss Mae is growing.
  Her birthday party was quite the event I must say.  We celebrated her birthday at a park nearby and did not go light on the guest list.  We wanted all who are apart of our lives and who have helped us with this transition in life to be there with us.  Riley turning one IS a big deal and I was so ecstatic with the turn out in guests.
   The one and only Costco catered our party with their wonderful croissant sandwiches, accompanied by stater bros potato salad and Macaroni salad.  At anytime having 20+ people it just makes sense to get it catered.  I have learned being the host has enough responsibilities leading up to that day that adding food to that just doesn't make sense.
  We brought two extra tables for the food and the cake. 
 I did a simple balloon and tissue paper decor which complimented the venue well.  I had reserved 2 hexagonal picnic shelters that each had 4 tables. 
   One table was dedicated to gifts, while another was set up with butcher paper so the kids could draw to their hearts desire. 




   I also set up a play area for all the babies coming coming who were under the age of one.  It was a huge hit!  


 Riley so excited with her new wheels!
 And of course a little promo for my new favorite brand: "B. You"

I am so blessed by all the people that came and supported and celebrated with us.  The Lord has led us this far and has allowed us to care for Riley. I am forever grateful to the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment