2/2/15

Goals: *February*



Goals from January
  1. Net over $100 on Ebay
  2. Livescan and volunteer at church
  3. Company solidified for adoption // intentionality
  4. Research instructor certs. (yoga, spin)
  5. Build 10+ repertoire blog posts
  6. Send out 3 encouragement cards to 3 friends
  7. Make a friend date plan
  8. Deep clean hosue
  9. Start marriage book with my husband
Here is the recap of my goals last month: 

I really had a great month with my small business that I have on ebay. I will be doing my livescan this month.  My husband and I looked at a few adoption agency here in the U.S and just couldn't believe how expensive they were.  We recognize though that if this is meant to be a way will be made. I am hoping to join a gym this month and start taking classes there.  I deeply desire to be an instructor of some sort, and getting involved is the first step! I am working on building up my blog repertoire this month. I am doing a 9 week post challenge that oakandoats blog is putting on.  Check her blog out on my sidebar! :) I send my first one out today! I will be meeting up with my friend this Friday to do some wedding crafts and I am super excited! I have deep cleaned parts of my house, and number ten-My husband and I are working on agreeing on a book. :)

Goals for February: 

  1. Organize Riley's clothes and toys by age and box them
  2. Join The Influence Network
  3. Eat Clean
  4. Join Gym and have program set
  5. Research how to do a "will"
  6. Make a coffee date with a friend
  7. Do yoga 2x/week in mornings
  8. Buy and read a Intentional Parenting
  9. Join a community group with my Church

What are your goals this month?  I would love to know :)


No comments:

Post a Comment