1/30/15

Friday Favorites Vol. 2

All the Joys - Blogger Love

Hello hello!  Happy Friday friends!  Lets talk about some of my favorite finds this week!

Emily from Em For Marvelous has a great post on 60 things to do before you turn 30.  I am turning 27 in a couple weeks which gives me 3 years to complete my 30 things.  I love this idea so much and I am super grateful that I found her blog.

Ally from The Pencil Path shared some great tips on keeping marriage focused at its core: being best friends.  Two imperfect people trying to love one another.  We are on the same team-and oh what a beautiful truth that is

For anyone wanting a little upgrade to their blogger blog, I found some pretty sweet Blogger Templates on Etsy.


A Beautiful Mess shares some great products from their Happy Mail collection.  I don't know about you, but I am tired of getting super expensive and generic cards for birthdays or showers.  These beautiful people have solved that problem.

Have a wonderful, intentional filled weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment