9/15/14

Monday Mama Montage Vol. 4

Hello!

This week my Monday Mama Montage is linking up with When At Home and A Mama Collective for "Currently." This is where we talk about what we are currently up to in life and share with other bloggers the happenings in the day to day stuff :) Please join me in some ramblings :)



Thinking about --How I feel terrible for not having enough patience with my daughter. I mean look at her how can I not have patience!? She recently turned one, and also turned into this little throwing fit monster.  It has been hard knowing how to react to her little tantrums because I have never experienced one before.  I am sure this is mild to many, but to me, it is new and I am trying to understand what and how to react in a mature and productive manner.

Thankful for--health.  I want to be thankful in seasons where my family has healthy bodies. What a damper and change of attitude when we are sick. The way a cold or the flu can completely alter your week and the outlook of it. I am just grateful for this season of health and want to take a moment to thank The Lord.

Enjoying--learning about blogging, and the ins and the outs of this awesome community.  I started my blog for an online baby book for my daughter, and it has turned into so much more than that. I feel so passionate about blogging and all that encompasses it.

Loving--a daughter who sleeps through the night...she has been for over 6 months but I'm just saying. It's a glorious thing. Also loving She Reads Truth. This online beautiful Jesus loving community is awesome. Every morning I get an emailed devotion from a group of very talented biblical women to my inbox where I am led and filled up.  Check it out.

Reading--Ministering Cross-Culturally by Sherwood Lingenfelter. Such a sweet rad book so far.


What are you currently up to?


No comments:

Post a Comment