8/19/14

Silly faces and Drew Withdrawals

My little love

      Sometimes you just have be silly and you know this girl is all about that!  But on a more serious note we were really trying to distract ourselves from our Drew withdrawals. We are having a little ladies week while my husband has a little man trip before he starts school and gets even busier.  My man works so hard for us and I am glad that he was able to get away and spend time with some awesome men.  And I am excited to be able to paint our nails, go shopping and have girl talk...or you know the baby equivalent to that-chewing on kitchen set fake fruit. Duh :) haha! But seriously I am excited for this week, hanging out with my little babe, having play dates, and learning how to be at peace while he is away.

No comments:

Post a Comment