9/29/14

Monday Mama Montage Vol. 6




Hello lovely friends!

Please excuse my absence, my life has been a bit hectic; in a good way!  How the heck are you all!?  Gees when I haven't blogged in awhile I get serious withdrawals-is that normal?!?! :)

Lets start with things I am excited about for these fall months!   Next week I will be linking up with  Lauren over at: 34 Magnolia Street for: See below!


34 Magnolia Street
       Super stoked that she thought of this awesome idea.  I don't know about you, but I have countless books that have well beyond their weight in dust and are dying for me to crack them open.  This is a challenge to get those books out, read them, write about them, and learn about other books to add to the shelves.  I am super super excited to dig into this challenge- so get ready for Monday Mama Montage to share its day every first Monday of the month with a book review.  Check back here in a few days to learn about the books that I will be reading for the next few months!

     Its says Montage for a reason because another thing I am excited about is this:  Oh and keep watching until the guy comes up and starts talking!  You will get pumped!
    So this weekend some other BIG things happened, but first I must say  Thank you to those who prayed for my daughter for her night terrors.  They have subsided for the most part and I am a thankful Mama.  She has been going to bed a bit later and sleeping until 6:30am Hallelujah!

Without further Adieu: 

     Riley Mae is walking!  She is walking and it is crazy!  It looks so funny and strange and awesome and I literally cried the first time she did it!  Drew and I just sit in our living room and call to her and she walks back and forth to us and it is beautiful.  I am so stoked on this and so glad that she built up her confidence to do it!  It truly is amazing what happens in their first year of life.

   Motherhood this week is definitely shining bright and I am thankful for a lot.  Riley is walking, and sleeping in, and overall she is happier for it!  I am thankful to Jesus and those who prayed for that.

  Next on the agenda! Click Here:  The Influence Network.  This site has totally pumped me up!  I have been watching a seminar from one of the founders of The Influence Network on "Motherhood and Business" and have been so blessed by it.  I am about a third of the way through it and have been so stoked on it!  I have been realizing that yes Motherhood is a calling and I am doing it and being a Mom, but that it is not THE highest calling.  I am called as a believer to share the gospel.  To be light, to share hope.  Being a mother is a huge calling, an honor and I am blessed that I was able to bring forth life, however, I am called to do and be even more. To give even more of me.  I am called to serve the one true God.  That is awesome and it really helped my perspective a bit.

Whew!  Got a little carried away there! I am excited about alot,  Fall just gets me all jazzed up.  I can just feel hope and excitement in the air.

Have a blessed week and check back here in a couple of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment