2/1/14

SATURDAY MORNING LOVE

I love love love hanging out with my little love in the mornings!  A nice hot cup of coffee, devotions, and watching little Riley grow and discover new things has been such a great way to kick start my mornings.  I have been so intrigued with the noises she makes, the mobility she now has and the way she soaks up her surroundings.  The way God designed us is so incredible and I get to see her little life unfold right before my eyes.  I am completely overwhelmed at times with the craziness of being at home with her, and completely satisfied and overjoyed with the privilege of being at home with her.  I would not have it any other way right now.  Mad props to my man who works so hard for allowing this to happen.  Thank you Jesus.










No comments:

Post a Comment