7/8/14

Best baby shower gift ever // Non-traditional

      Seriously go here: Skwish Rattle to check out the coolest toy ever that I really want to  buy Riley.  I was researching some Montessori toys for infants and toddlers and came across this toy.  The skwish rattle:
  • It Skwishes and returns to its original shape, with beads that slide and rattle
  • A visually appealing rattle that promotes clutching and cause and effect play
  • Un-dyed and made from renewable, susutainable rubberwood
  • American Specialty Toy Retailer Association Best Toys For Kids Award, 2009
  • Parents' Choice Classic Award Winner, 2009


        I have noticed that Riley still loves chewing on anything and everything.  She loves rubber and plastic toys, things that rattle and can bend.  I have been searching for a toy that gives the best of both worlds and I think this toy fits the bill.  I also love that it make noise when moved and can be pulled apart or smushed and then takes it's original shape again.  

      I am thinking of buying it and then really seeing if the rys likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment