11/1/14

Goals: *November* {New Series}


November Goals-Happy First of the Month!





I think it is super awesome to post goals online because I feel much more inclined to stick to them!  Knowing people have seen them and could potentially ask me if I completed them adds some pretty nice pressure.  I have been goal setting a lot more recently and really like it.  I recently did a post HERE that described how I was doing that.  I have been pretty good about my October goals, but I definitely want to share my November and really stick to them!  Here they are:




  1. Do a giveaway on my blog
  2. Purchase a yoga pass
  3. Girls Night with my Mom Group
  4. Be diligent pray and research adoption
  5. Majority of Christmas presents purchased
  6. Blog 2x/week--build up repertoire
  7. Substitute teach twice
  8. Get January and February goals made
  9. Plan road trip to cousins
  10. Increase ebay store sales
  11. Complete 2 books (this one and and this one )
  12. Sign up and start training for 10K
  13. Serve at my church in some capacity
  14. Button Swap/purchase ad space on favorite blogs
  15. Start saving for Influence Conference
  16. Be consistent with my women's bible study

How do you set goals?  What are some of your November goals? How do you stay motivated?

No comments:

Post a Comment