1/23/15

Friday Favorites Vol. 1

All the Joys - Blogger Love

Meagan from "All The Joys" shares her picks from the week of bloggers that she loves every Friday, and I decided to finally link up.  I try to read up on all of my favorite bloggers during the week and find a new blog that may be hanging out on a sidebar.  This week I found a few blogs that I would love to share with you.  Here they are:

1. Daisy from Simplicity Relished shares her heart on blogging and work and the balance between the two

2. Summer from Coffee With Summer shares how she asked her bridesmaids to be in her upcoming wedding.  Now I am already married, but I was super inspired by her creativity and intentionality. 

3.Madison from The Wetherills Say I Do share an amazing peanut butter pretzel cake she made.  Wow.

4. Lara Casey from Lara Casey on goal planning

5. The video below has been on repeat a lot this week. Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment